Change of Major and Minor

Approved by: Academic Affairs


Related Policies:  

Related Forms, Procedures and References: 

For Questions Contact: |

Students seeking to make a change to their major and/or minor must consult with an Advisor to review the new major/minor requirements and the implications (graduation date, special conditions, etc.) of making this change.  Advisors will assist students to complete the required Change of Major/Minor Form.